Terms and Conditions
1. During term time, it is expected that your child will attend their online lesson every week at the agreed time. If you know in advance of holidays or events, 2 weeks’ notice is required.
2. School holiday lessons will be available; however, they will be limited in numbers and will be provided on a first come first serve basis.
3. Lessons are to start promptly, unfortunately minutes missed will not be added to the end of the session. Engage Education recommends that you join the Zoom meeting 5 minutes early to ensure you are ready for the start of the lesson.
Fees 1:1 Lessons
1. Invoices will be sent on Saturday’s; payment must be made within 48 hours of the invoice being sent. Bank details will be on the invoice.
2. Cancellation within 48 hours of the lesson commencing will lead to 50% of the fee being taken. Cancellation withing 24 hours of the lesson commencing will lead to 100% of the fee being taken.
3. Cancellation due to exceptional circumstance such as illness or family bereavement will lead to the lessons being rearranged where possible or fees held for the next booked lesson.
4. Should EnGage Education need to cancel a lesson you will be informed as soon as possible, endeavours will be made to rearrange lessons where possible. In light of rearrangement not being possible fees will be held for the next lesson.
1. Invoices will be issued at the beginning of each half term, they must be paid within 48hrs
2. A recorded version of the lesson will be made, this will detail my instruction only. No students will be recorded.
3. Should EnGage Education need to cancel a lesson you will be informed as soon as possible, endeavours will be made to rearrange the group lesson where possible. In light of rearrangement not being possible fees will be held for the next half term.
Termination of Agreement
1. Should you wish to cancel your child’s 1:1 tuition, EnGage Education require a notice period of 2 weeks. Lessons must be paid for during this notice period even if they are not attended.
2. Should you wish to cancel your child’s groups tuition, EnGage Education requires notice 2 weeks before the end of a half term.
2. EnGage Education reserves the right to terminate tuition at any time due to repeated late payment or cancellations.
Limitation of Liability
While EnGage Education will endeavour to ensure the Student makes satisfactory progress, this cannot be guaranteed, and EnGage Education cannot be held accountable for the academic success or otherwise of the Student. To the maximum extent permitted by law, EnGage Education accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the EnGage Education’s services or any errors or omissions in the content of the EnGage Education’s learning materials.